The concept of individual tests - used as single tests or combinations - offer the user many advantages.
- Rapid (4 hour) enzymatic and modified conventional test.
- Detection of natural susceptibility patterns or growth factor requirement
Single tests for rapid identification, screening or confirmatory testing. Diatabs can be used in combination with Neo-Sensitabs helping laboratory professionals make a rapid, accurate diagnosis.
Versatile - Multiple Purpose
The Diatabs system offers the opportunity of finding the most appropriate and economical tests for a number of purposes:
- Screening tests for identification or differentiation
- Identification of most common species
- Panels of 4-8 tests providing identification of the most clinically relevant species
- Supplemental and confirmatory tests to automatic systems and commercial kits
- Full species identification
With Diatabs™ there is a solution that fits routines and policies of any clinical microbiology laboratory - be it for the daily routines in a busy hospital laboratory or for special or scientific purposes in the reference laboratory.
Diatabs may in many cases represent cost saving of up to 50 % compared with available kits or automatic systems.
Information and Inspiration
Rosco Diagnostica provides professional information and data about bacterial identification as well as concrete, inspirational and easy-to-follow practical guidance in the daily use of the Diatabs™ system.